***Mini Speed Meet Sat 7/25 7:30pm*** Winter Park ALE HOUSE

240ka

Banned
:
09 Mazdaspeed 3 metrograymica
sup guys/gals,

lets get this Mini Speed meet going for tomorrow. sorry TTP couldnt drop the prices in exhange for more business so Coy. and I will work together to reschedule a new dyno at a different shop

Tomorrows Meet is at Winter Park Ale House on University Blvd in front of Full Sail at 730pm

Winter Park Ale House
101 University Park Drive
Orlando, FL 32792

if anyone needs to call me my number is 407-579-2916, name Zack. im in sanford so for those who live on this side of town and want to group up, we can find a meet place and ride out

1. 240mazspd3/240ka plus a few other speeds
2. nutsac76 plus a few speeds
3. H3LLFiR3
4. Street UnitMark
5. raterry
6. tmtbiker
7. Coyfish
8. JCell

Last edited:
Meh ill see if I can come. Going to have to drive across town to grab my car though /:. Can't stay for too long either.

for it being last minute, the meet was a success. 16 speeds, you cant beat that.

Mark man, the flames you were popping were huge and sick. cant wait to see that thing at full tilt

you and Sam both are making me upset i didnt get a MS6, those cars are badass with nice wheels and a dope offset plus other minor mods(like a nice looking CBE)

Nutsac, damn dawg, what was you name again? cant call you by your screen name after meeting a bruvah.

can you send me those vids. all of them. theres got to be something going on with your whip, i know those runs shouldnt have had the outcome they did between us...gotta find the source.

thanks to Josue and Raterry(what was you name again pimpin) for making the trip from Melbourne to come represent. Raterry, soon ill be jealous of your car once you get some hot wheels and a drop. same to Terry for coming over from Clermont. Juan, the other guys who had to lleave early. homeboy in the Red speed with cobb mods. Rob

as well as everyone else who came out.

had fun guys, next meet we have to get that dyno poppin for sure

Last edited:
Ya nice turnout. Sucks I had to leave but nice meeting a few of you at least.

I hear you on the pin stripes whoever yelled that out. They will come off soon.

haha yeah, that was me. yeah i took mine off with laquer thinner(mine where painted on.) you just have to be careful and do swipe motions. you swipe with the cloth that has the L.T. on it then swipe in that same spot with a dry cloth in the other hand.

you dont want to leave it on the paint b/c it can mess it up. but it came off easily took like 5-10mins

get that AP. these new V104 maps are the s***. Mark thought i was spraying ha

Last edited:
hey 240ka after all that u caved and got the AP huh? hows it running? glad you went with cobb... happy motoring.

hey 240ka after all that u caved and got the AP huh? hows it running? glad you went with cobb... happy motoring.

no support for the Piasini Tune but im glad i got the AP

car is running strong man. these new v104 maps cobb just released is beastin in my car.

just added the LC today but my flat foot shifting isnt work. so im waiting for travis at cobb go t oget back with me.

seems that everyone with 09's or 08.5's with 09 ecus are having the same prob. FFS isnt working

Last edited:
internals? yeah

everything is done to that car. he wants to produce some serious numbers

Back