MIGHT EBAY P5 & BUY A HONDA

dhchin

I know, it's shameful. But I might sell my p5 for a loaded 2005 honda accord. What do you guys think?

(peep)

I'd probably sell the p5 locally...it seems to me that most p5s don't have enough bids on eBay (at least not that I've seen). As for getting a 2005 Accord, esp one that's loaded, I'd go for it. My boss got a loaded white coupe and I love it. I don't know if you're looking at the sedan or the coupe, but I personally only like the coupe. I want something a little quicker, and if you get the v6 accord, it def is.

But those are just my two cents! :)

My wife wants me to get a bigger car, so the 4 door it is. I'm not usre baout the v-6. I plan on leasing one for around 200 per month.

dhchin said:
My wife wants me to get a bigger car, so the 4 door it is. I'm not usre baout the v-6. I plan on leasing one for around 200 per month.
I just got a 2005 Accord EX with leather and Navi so I guess it is considered loaded and I love it. I traded in my Eclipse so we still have the P5. I was able to get it for just a bit under invoice so I got a great deal in my opinion but to lease a loaded one for around $200 will be tough. You may have to put a lot down to bring the lease payments down to that range.

i don't remember if it was the 2005 or 2006..i saw it at edmond's website..it looks really nice!!! I'd go for the coupe v6 5-speed though....

sorry, typically I'd say go for it but after driving one (the coupe,EX,V6), I like the seats and the power, that is all. The handling IMO sucks compared to our P5's, too big, and steering wheel feeling is nothing like our current cars. Also, my opinion changed after meeting some goofy dimwitted kid who bragged about it constantly and drove me up the wall. Sorry for all the negative things about the car, just an opinion here.

Seriously, a TSX is much nicer. It's sold as an Accord in Europe. So I dont know what are Accord here really is lol

True, the TSX is the glorified/different version of the Accord but I didn't get this car for the name. I got it for its reliability and value. I can't find another car like the one I got with leather, 5-speed auto, XM radio, DVD based navigation with touch screen and voice recognition, trip computer, heated seats, 6-disc in dash changer, dual climate control, disc brakes all around, dual side and curtain head airbags, etc. for under $24K (under invoice). Yes, it is brand new with 5 miles on the odometer. Granted, I like whistles and bells but I also like value. Since I drive at least 100 miles a day for work, fuel economy is import, too, especially now that regular unleaded is around $2/gallon. My trip computer tells me that I'm currently averaging just over 35 mpg. It got as high as 39 mpg with 100% highway driving. Can't beat that.

moxnix - thanks for the article. That had great info that I will take to heart and wait for the down to lower

Back