Mi Paintballers

:
2003 Mazda Protege
im a player and was wondering who all on this forum plays as well.

POST PICS OF YOUR SETUP (thumb)

Name: Mike
Marker: Proto Matrix 5
Addons: Crossfire 68/45 nitro tank, HALO B hopper, Dye mini-drop (not in pics), SLY 14" CF barrel, custom tuned trigger (pull = less than a mouse click)

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

I used to play for Hyperactive and traveled as part of their 7-man team, but I still have my setup, after I sold off all my good stuff.

Smart Parts Impulse
-18" Freak system
-VL revolution
-88/3000 tank
-Delrin bolt
-Rock secondary reg.

I used to have an OTB trigger frame, WAS board (one of the first) Halo B, and some other s***, but sold it to put money into my car lol. I still play for fun though.

did they have an open tryout at futureball in livonia?

I don't follow them anymore...the group I played with all split up and moved on to other things because the games were always 'fixed' for the home teams. Our sponsor was pretty much worthless and a horrible businessman, so we financed it all ourselves. Not a cheap sport to play.

oh, this was like 2 years ago. me and my friend went to an open tryout and the guy runnign the team asked us if we wanted to do scrimages with them on their field.

i don't do speedball but i just bought my first nicer gun
Tippman Custom
evil driver barrell

i'm going to try and get either a palmer stabilizer soon or swap to hpa (i think that is what it's called)

Back