Methanol Injection, Intake, and Oil Catch Can

As usual, No Dibs-First to pay gets the item(s), only selling to CONUS, paypal will be pmed once buyer is secured. All prices OBO

Intake elbow and coupler for stock MSP turbo, perfect start to an intake, what you see is what you get - $30 shipped
IMG00010.jpg

Brand New Signature Sound Oil catch can with 2 AN-6 fittings - Sold
Brand New Cooling Mist Stage 1 kit with tank, 200psi pump and m2 nozzle (150-200hp) - I paid close to 300 - Sold

Last edited:
Its a pretty easy install, i am about to take the turbo off my car and never had time to install it. meth is just another form of intercooling your intake charge, so its pretty useful.

maybe, as i stated before, i am deturboing, and am not interested in modifing the protege anymore. what did you have in mind?

NM I have a new AEM FIC that I don't know if I want to use yet but I'm guessing that you wouldn't be interested in it since your going N/A

yep, its still for sale, its relatively easy to install. you will have to make your own lines, but thats pretty easily done

I'm trying to figure out how the lines would go. I'm assuming 1 would go from the PCV to the catch can, then from the catch can to the...eh. I'm not sure.

one goes to the pcv and one goes to the breather nipple on the valve cover, or if you just want to use one of them, block off caps are available(inexpensive)

what is the point of that oil catch can? is that to stop oil from getting into the intercooler?

Back