Merry Christmas Kentucky

I have some money. Now I don't know what to spend it on for the speed3:(

Tint definitely. Have you seen the thread for the ventilation hole guage pods? I think they're available now; they look really good and let you still use the vent.

Tint definitely. Have you seen the thread for the ventilation hole guage pods? I think they're available now; they look really good and let you still use the vent.

Yes, this is the way to go, I have mine, $39 shipped, and it looks awesome. I can't afford the Aeroforce scan gauge just yet. It's $250 and is like a dash hawk but 52mm round and will fit in the gauge pod.

I haven't heard of that guage. I'll have to check it out. Got a pic of your pod or the link to the thread? (Search sucks)

I was one of the first people to recieve the vent pod. It's just sitting here on my computer desk waiting for a gauge to go in. That's why I really want a gauge. I want the scan gauge as well.

I was one of the first people to recieve the vent pod. It's just sitting here on my computer desk waiting for a gauge to go in. That's why I really want a gauge. I want the scan gauge as well.

This is the gauge I want as well.

No Jeff, Santa Hates me. u know if u re-arrange the letters it spells SATAN!!!
Thats a nice thought tho, HO Ho HO!!!!!

Back