mazdasport magazine

JOS3

:
05 22V mazda3
http://www.mazdaevents.com/

anyone else know about this? i was looking at magazines andi came across it so i bought it. its a bi-monthly publication that costs $20 for a year. my issue says mazdasport2, so i assume its the second issue?? it has coverage of protegefest in the newest issue (red msm on the cover) (nana)

edit: link fixed

Last edited:
ya I saw this before they actually wanted to publish some pics I took from out mazda6 rally we had here in vegas but I dont know if they did or will. we were out at valley of fire and parked the cars in the shape of the 6 and took some sweet pics out there. I will post one later if wanted

Mazda's not selling anymore cars now so they resorted to selling magazines. Interesting...

does anyone get this magazine?

one of my pictures of my protege on display at rev it up made it into the mag and she wont respond when i ask for a copy as part of the agreement. I wanna see if it was used and she is breaking the agreement.

You can email Barb through that website. I'm sure she isnt ditching you over a $2 magazine.

ive asked her twice if i can get a copy of the mag with my picture in it and she never responds.

maybe ill ask again for the 3rd time

They use to be Miata Magazine. Now they're doing all Mazdas. I've done some work for them in the past actually.

From what I heard everyone who pre-ordered the 2004 RX-8 got a subscription free.

well I still havent gotten a response from her about me getting a mag with ym pic in it. im gunna try emailing someone else at the company.

Back