Mazdaspeed Apparel

Crap, guess I won't be ordering any. Or if I do, I won't ever dry them in the dryer. 2XL is the largest, and even then, you pay $2 more.

Where can I get a shirt? I already have the Mazdaspeed hat I got from the dealer.

cookim6, you should make t-shirts and hats using your resurrected emblem...
1960_Mazda_M_badge.jpg

dabers2k is handaling GB of mazdaspeed shirts currently but im not sure with that guy anymore so $12 pluss his $8-$10 for shipping and you just spent $22 on a $10 quality shirt.
there is always the posability of finding someone to do the shirts localy and start your own GB last person doing it was able to get multiple color combanations 4 shirt colors and 3-4 paint colors. and still sell for 12 plus shipping

dabers2k is handaling GB of mazdaspeed shirts currently but im not sure with that guy anymore so $12 pluss his $8-$10 for shipping and you just spent $22 on a $10 quality shirt.
there is always the posability of finding someone to do the shirts localy and start your own GB last person doing it was able to get multiple color combanations 4 shirt colors and 3-4 paint colors. and still sell for 12 plus shipping

dabears' T-shirt GB was $16 shipped. I have one from the GB, and one from a Mazda dealer, and the dabears shirt is better quality.

I have 4 of the brand M shirts. All in a medium size. they all shrunk a bit, but ive lost weight since i bought them, so they fit me regardless.

most of my t shirts are car related. i have 6 mazda shirts, 3 shirts from enthusiastapparel.com and my mazdas247 hoodie.

Back