MazdaSpeed 6 Pictures (Canadian Red)

rsx

Attachments

• 6speed.jpg
    6speed.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 618
i have seen a titanium one with manufacturer plates driving around my area...

ahh you guys have seen nothing yet...seeing it in action at mazfest...now that was something !

Well of course it was...freaking professional driver driving anything is something :).

If a professional driver gave you a ride in a stock 94 civic hatch, you'd have to change your pants afterwords.

too much black plastic on bumpers. Shouldn't kept it all the same color

.....and wheels still suck. I told a Mazda Canada rep this a few weeks ago. He Claimed they look better in person, I said, I don't care. 38 grand, I want better wheels.

The one thing that gets most people about the MPS 6...

Those chrome rims on the bumper aren't the exhaust tips. They're just chrome rings. The actual exhaust tips are inside the bumper, and significantly smaller.

The rings are completely seperate from the exhaust system, and actually part of the bumper.

Newf said:
too much black plastic on bumpers. Shouldn't kept it all the same color

.....and wheels still suck. I told a Mazda Canada rep this a few weeks ago. He Claimed they look better in person, I said, I don't care. 38 grand, I want better wheels.

So take the wheels off and put them on E-bay. You'll get a good chunk of money for 4 unused MS6 wheels and tires, that's for sure. Then buy whatever wheels you want. Personally I'd go for RX-8 wheels for it, at my dealership we had a used 6S with the RX-8 18" wheels and it looked amazing.

Back