Mazdaspeed 3/6 Light weight pulley GP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medieval

Banned
The time has finally come for the Speed 3/6 light weight pulley GP.
The first pulley for the GP will be the water pump pulley and will be $70 shipped.
Made from 6061 T6 aluminum, anodized Satin silver, fully CNC machined and are made to stock size. So your stock or current belts will work. By dropping weight you free up HP. It's just that simple. Fits Speed 3 and Speed 6

You can place your order here
http://medievalllc.com/oscommerce/catalog/index.php?cPath=22_27

These will start shipping in 3-4 weeks and the GP will end on April 21.

Attachments

• mazdaspeed3waterpumppulley.jpg
    mazdaspeed3waterpumppulley.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Are you going to have anybody try to dyno these things to see how much hp this can save?
I dont know much at all about how much these things help so seeing a dyno would be nice. I know it's a stretch, but its worth asking.

with all of the voided warranties this better be worth it, Mazda is quickly becoming a waranty tyrant they better make a faster car so we dont want to mod it.

Yes, we have a guy lined up right now that already has the proto type ALT pulley and about a week away from having the WP pulley.

I dont want to sound like a dick, but perhaps you should focus on getting the mazda6 V6 pulleys shipped to us since we have been waiting for almost 3 months now before you focus on other parts for other cars.

I dont want to sound like a dick, but perhaps you should focus on getting the mazda6 V6 pulleys shipped to us since we have been waiting for almost 3 months now before you focus on other parts for other cars.

Since they are already made and being anodized I can move onto a new project. Your post has been updated and those start shipping this week.
The delay was well explained.

Not to go off topic, but I am very confused. I paid for 2 pulleys for my 2.3 Mazda 6 and have received none. The 3rd pulley was never even offered.

edited due to vendor trashing after he has explained himself

lets keep this thread dedicated to the MS guys as of now it appears to me that he has made amends and due to an error things were held up but are now on their way so lets just let it rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to go off topic, but I am very confused. I paid for 2 pulleys for my 2.3 Mazda 6 and have received none. The 3rd pulley was never even offered.

I posted in the 2.3L section as well. The ALT and WP pulleys are DONE and will be shipping this week as well. Several of the WP pulleys have already shipped and in peoples hands now. I made a revision to the WP pulley and am sending those out with the ALT pulley. As for the PS pulley, I have not run a GP on that because I have to wait for the custom made tool to show up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be interested when the guys above chime in with recieved pulleys.

Sounds good. Thier pulleys will start arriving next week. Updates have been posted in their threads, but some do not read them. I understand their fustration as it took 3-5 week longer than expected because of an error. The error is fixed and things will be back to how they should be. Some people are just less understanding and patience than others.

if another person comes into this thread and starts drama infractions will be given please keep this discussion on the MS cars and if you have issues with the vendor and you feel you aren't being represented in your vehicles thread pm me or another moderator and we will try to help you with your concerns.

thanks guys

I don't care if I get an infraction but I suggest that you speed guys wait until us v6ers finally get our pulleys before you drop money into this. The picture he gave is the pulley he sent us and now is expecting us to return (after months of waiting for our PS and the replacement for this one.) I don't expect many members to return them to him so I honestly hope that he isn't expecting to be able to just re use them and ship them to you.

just my .02 on the matter before you all get into the same fiasco we're all in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back