Mazda5 LED Bulb Resistors

:
'07 Mazda5 GT
Hello. Curious to know if anyone that has 06-10 MZ5 have upgraded their turn signal bulbs to LED. From my understanding, the best fix for hyper blinking is replacing the flasher. However there's none available for the MZ5 so splicing resistors to the factory wiring would be the only way to go. So I'm wondering where would be a good place to connect the resistors for the rear turn signals. Just by looking at it, it seems there's barely any clearance on the back taillights. Is this correct or can I actually mount them on the back panel where the taillights are mounts?

You can mount them between the taillights and the body. There is plenty of room as the resistors are really small. I have a set that I got from superbrightleds, they work perfectly I've had them for close to a year now with no issues. I also got hyperblink rear brake light LEDs at the same time. When you first step on the pedal the brake lights flash three times super fast like motorcycle tail lights. They are a real life saver and hell on the tailgaters LOL

You can mount them between the taillights and the body. There is plenty of room as the resistors are really small. I have a set that I got from superbrightleds, they work perfectly I've had them for close to a year now with no issues. I also got hyperblink rear brake light LEDs at the same time. When you first step on the pedal the brake lights flash three times super fast like motorcycle tail lights. They are a real life saver and hell on the tailgaters LOL

Did you mount them by drilling a hole into the body and screwing it in? How are they mounted?

You can drll holes if you really want to but be aware that water can run through that area. I just spliced the resistors in and left them hanging. The leads on the resistors are less than three inches long if memory serves

Back