2014~2018 Mazda3 on Bridgestone Turanzo A/S Tires?

Has anyone tried Bridgestone Turanzo A/S.They are expensive but one of very few that fit 215 45 18inch. I’m looking for quiet ride above all else. I love my M3 but the road noise has really bothered my tinnitus with the old dunlops, and the winter tires are almost as bad. Other tires I’m considering are the Conti extreme contact dsw o6 and the Pirelli I think it is ps4? Thanks any help is appreciated.

Tire Rack had some good reviews on those and I had them on a BMW 325i, nice handling on that vehicle (but 16 inch wheels) and very quiet. In fact the ones I got from Discount Tire were called Turanza Quiettrack. I have Turanza on my Mazda3, but its the original OEM version (EL440?) that doesn't seem to be as quiet and has mixed reviews online. I live in an area with little snow, some ice, and our second car has AWD so its the go-to in the bad winter road condx. If you want superior rain AND snow traction go with Michelin CrossClimate.
Also on price, a trick I learned is to be patient and sign up with your manufacturer and tire retailer of choice for notification of sales and rebates, because almost every tire goes on sale at some point, and you can get considerable manufacturer and retailer discounts by just waiting for the sale on what you want.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks so much for your detailed info on your tire experience. Because of some of the conflicting opinions on the Turanzo, and the fact it is 50% more expensive here, I think I will go with the Conti Extreme contact DWS 06. I have booked the car in for the change mid April, so I imagine I will not get any manufacturer’s deal. I want to have good tires for a trip in the spring, so waiting for a deal would have been difficult. I have ok winter tires for now, but I would favour the Michelins when it is time to replace them.

Upvote 0
Back