Mazda3 Grill

LilZoom

:
2007 Mazda 3S
So I was playing around on Ebay just picking up some of the cheaper parts I will need to pick up before I get the car painted next year.

Came across this grill, I always see the same ones for the Mazda3 rather boring.

I am really not sure I am too fond of this one but figured I would share it with you guys.

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Ok let me re-phrase I need your expertise !! Besides i am not learning on that POS VW I will break it worse than it already is.

it was different but i am not gonna get it for the car. i found a really nice lip kit for the front that i may buy though !!!

Umm actually we got back together after I went on a date and went to meet everyone told him where I was quite funny ...... crap on topic. That grill is a no no !!!!

nice nice, im looking for a carbon front lip and rear diffuser

i don't really like the carbon fiber look, you know what i can't find anywhere the back window wing. it is only about 2 in off the back window, i can only find the larger one which i had and got rid of.

haha no dont get that

my speed 3 is white tho, with a carbon fiber hood (pained along the lines to make it flow better) and im getting black rims and black flying m logos... so i think a carbon lip kit would look alright

Back