Mazda2 Skyactiv-D 1.5 Flashing Wrench...Help!

Hi All,

So I have a Mazda 2 2015 SKYACTIV-D 1.5. The wrench light just began blinking a few days ago.
From the manual it stats " When flashing (SKYACTIV-D 1.5, SKYACTIV-D 2.2)

The sedimentor separates water from the fuel.

If water accumulates in this filter, the warning light will flash. When it does, consult an expert repairer, we recommend an Authorised Mazda Repairer as soon as possible."

Question is, where is the fuel filter located in the diesel models. I have looked for it everywhere in the bonnet. N.B it's not behind the battery like other models.

Any help?

Hi All,

So I have a Mazda 2 2015 SKYACTIV-D 1.5. The wrench light just began blinking a few days ago.
From the manual it stats " When flashing (SKYACTIV-D 1.5, SKYACTIV-D 2.2)

The sedimentor separates water from the fuel.

If water accumulates in this filter, the warning light will flash. When it does, consult an expert repairer, we recommend an Authorised Mazda Repairer as soon as possible."

Question is, where is the fuel filter located in the diesel models. I have looked for it everywhere in the bonnet. N.B it's not behind the battery like other models.

Any help?
It's an in-tank filter. Access the tank from the back seat…You could also check youtube whcih has good demonstration videos on how to find it.

You could help me by sharing information on the oil filter you use and how you source it.

Back