Mazda Protege Owner Photos

jaguar2884 said:
here is my recent photos, since last time i got some paint put down. i'd really like to know the opinions from some of my fellow protege owners about the paint. also possible suggestions for the rest of the car. (losing my mind in photoshop) one of these days i'll get everything i dream about, but for now i refuse to leave her stock at a low income/outgoing. peace.

M.C.

nice, clear corners will make it look nicer..

ill be back in this thread saturday.. car is going into the paintbooth ... hehe.

Last edited:
D-rock240 said:
That two-tone trunk looks good. If you incorporated that gray into the rest of the car it would look great. Got to do something about the walmart hubcaps though ;)

Word. Rims would make it look 100 times better.

99 Pro said:
Word. Rims would make it look 100 times better.

I wish that red was available on the 01-03 pros, I like it better than the dark red.

shaneMazda2000P said:
nice, clear corners will make it look nicer..

ill be back in this thread saturday.. car is going into the paintbooth ... hehe.

you are just the person i'd like to ask how possible it would be to transfer a MSP front and skirts onto my car. also can a 01-03.5 hood fit? i'd be willing to MAKE it fit. i want to find those black headlights w/ corners, do you know where i could find them? also i need to find a good pattern for the side of it (lower passenger side is starting to chip more (was chipped when purchased)) . i must say the pics in your sig are awesome. can't wait to see the finished product. what is the color gonna be?

jaguar2884 said:
you are just the person i'd like to ask how possible it would be to transfer a MSP front and skirts onto my car. also can a 01-03.5 hood fit? i'd be willing to MAKE it fit. i want to find those black headlights w/ corners, do you know where i could find them? also i need to find a good pattern for the side of it (lower passenger side is starting to chip more (was chipped when purchased)) . i must say the pics in your sig are awesome. can't wait to see the finished product. what is the color gonna be?

the sides and rear would be easy to transfer, the front end wont fit due to the headlights. it would have to be a custom bumper.. hence why i went with a Erebuni body kit. the hood will not fit either, needs to be a 00-99 specified. let me dig up the link for the corners

on my car the center of the hood will be gloss black, two tone. like the wings west yellow mp3

here i took some more photos of my whip . Yea i know she is dirty but it has been raining here everyday so i havent gotten around to washing her. hopefully this sun i will be4 the photoshoot my car club is having . by then my trunk will be on also . opinions please .

100_1477.jpg

100_1497.jpg

100_1500.jpg

100_1479.jpg

100_1469.jpg

100_1494.jpg

car looks ******* great, love the way that car looks with the body kit, and in white, just looks great man, usually i HATE black rims, but those dont bother me.

ariana said:
just took a couple nwe pic's I finally got rid of my nasty ass rusty rotors, the before pic was when I still had my Panther wheels on. I have these side vents on too which I'm sure are going to be coming off this week. I'm also going to be redoing the seats with katzskin in a Charcoal and Black Perforated Leather this month.

The car looks very sleek, and the vents look great, I would leave them on. However, I think your old wheels were perfect. I like them better than the black wheels.

Here's a few pics. I'm still trying to figure out how much money I want to waste modding this thing. :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

nice and clean man. lower it and it will look 2000 times better

the NB 16s look nice, and the tint... I'd say all you really need is a kartboy and a set of springs and you'll be grinning ear to ear ;)

Back