Mazda of the Month - VOTE NOW for July!

VOTE NOW for July!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote goes like this:

It's all about uniqueness, innovation, and presentation. sm76 has a WONDERFUL MSP and I love it to death, but I think Altspace took the cleaner pictures. My vote seriously came down to a flip of a quarter because sm76 and Altspace have such a nice aspect on both their vehicles.

Sorry~

Thx guys. As you can tell I devote a lot of my personal time to this community. Love you all. Great entries again this month.

I just want to say thanks to all my voters! much appreciated

we got a little of everything this month!

Hmmm this is going to be tough, I think altspace would be a landslide if he were lower and had more aggressive wheel fitment (no poke/stretch, but some concavity would be sexy on his car)

Funny you mention that. I've got 10mm spacers going on the car next Monday. Also, pictures are deceiving. Ask anyone who has seen the car in person and they'll tell you the wheels do have some concave to them and the car is very low. Also, I can't go lower as I'm only 2" off the ground right now in the front. Just enough clearance to get into my garage or I would scrape. ;)

This was the old wheel/tire combo. Way to big and rubbed like crazy even with rolled fenders.
http://altspacerx8.blogspot.com/2007/08/new-wheels-and-tires.html

Last edited:
Josh, you know I love your car, but I gotta go for the local boy this time.

Function over fashion and purpose built for this month for me.

yeaa..sorry for the let down guys, havent had time to get a interior pic as ive been very busy trying to get the car running correctly

ill make sure im more prepared next time, GL to all the other entries

gah! might not vote this month... i seriously can't pick a favorite. lots of good stuff this month. kudos to everyone for posting up their bad ass rides!

Josh, you know I love your car, but I gotta go for the local boy this time.

Function over fashion and purpose built for this month for me.

Saying my car is not functional? Lol...just playing. If I had the money I would build a race prepped 8 for sure. Sadly I'm on a limited budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back