Mazda give us white!

Good point, and from what I hear, a re-paint would soon be in order anyway. I hear the paint's really thin.

From all the mazdaspeed3 owners here, they all claim that the paint is almost a layer of nothing. I agree, 'a re-paint would soon be in order'.

I think the guys down south can get a GT model OTD for what, $24k? After taxes and b.s. charges here in toronto, we're looking at a price of $38k...

"painting your car kills resale. plus a good paint job costs thousands"

If I had one, I wouldnt worry about resale since I'm not going to sell it. Again, paint job could be over $1k; but check out the coin that you save still from buying in the US

From all the mazdaspeed3 owners here, they all claim that the paint is almost a layer of nothing. I agree, 'a re-paint would soon be in order'.

I think the guys down south can get a GT model OTD for what, $24k? After taxes and b.s. charges here in toronto, we're looking at a price of $38k...

"painting your car kills resale. plus a good paint job costs thousands"

If I had one, I wouldnt worry about resale since I'm not going to sell it. Again, paint job could be over $1k; but check out the coin that you save still from buying in the US

Its funny when you look at the value of the Canadian Dollar and still see those ridiculous price differences. It's almost criminal.

Prices in alberta for cars are ludacris, cause we're a rich province and it seems everyone has money except me. Where did I miss out? The only time we got money it was sweet our govt' gave each citizen $400 as a "prosperity" bonus. Surplus money well spent I says.

Prices in alberta for cars are ludacris, cause we're a rich province and it seems everyone has money except me. Where did I miss out? The only time we got money it was sweet our govt' gave each citizen $400 as a "prosperity" bonus. Surplus money well spent I says.

Obviously you don't work in the oil industry. I'd say Ontario is a fairly rich province also.

Obviously you don't work in the oil industry. I'd say Ontario is a fairly rich province also.

Yeah, Ontario has a lotta $$$ but Toronto is poor as $hit (ironic how I used the '$' sign)... Hear about the 'cost containment measures' and 'hiring freeze' in Toronto? I was up for a gov't job with the City of Toronto, then get myself a MS3...F...

Anyhow enough about Toronto. CWP is such an awesome colour. Someone please go to the Mazda dealer at Yonge/Finch (Mazda of Toronto) and buy that one off the lot so I dont have to keep dreaming about it...

out of sheer curiousity... has anyone looked into the price of a QUALITY paint job?

I don't even really know where to look aside from maaco ... oh, wait, I said quality....

and I haven't been too impressed with local body shops, too much orange peel -- then again, my speed3 looks like orange peel from the factory

it would be close to 3k for just a outer pannel paint job if ya got all the jambs and under hood you could be lookin more towards 5k+ look at the firewall, inside of the trunk and hood, door jambs... that would suck to paint

Well however you look at it, US got silver and Canada didn't so all you guys with silver MS3's are laughin! :D

the white is definitely hot...i wouldve bought white had it been an option, but the black is still pretty awesome, so i will not complain :)

>>i see no picture in the base note. What's my problem?
>>firefox 2.0

props to Grazzmaster!!(drinks)

i couldn't see the pics on the base page and offline he figured out it's
my corporate firewall blocking them.. was driving me crazy. I have finally
seem those pics from my house and wow that car does look great.

Back