Mazda CX-30 Signature Style

Antoine

Administrator
Here are some pics I took of the CX-30 Signature Style from Osaka Automesse 2020 (in Japan)...Enjoy! 📸

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Thanks for taking a look...You can check out these pics and more in our Photos / Media section via the link below...

Does any one know who makes the mini CX-30s that are in the showcase in this picture from the Media page? Can they be purchased? I've got a gray CX-5 die cast when I had my 2013 CX-5 and a white one when I got my 2014 CX-5. This minor obsession goes back almost 20 years when I bought die casts before I bought my 2001 PT Cruiser. Would like to add to the collection.

Attachments

• Mazda Display Osaka Automesse 2020 (Goodies).jpg
    Mazda Display Osaka Automesse 2020 (Goodies).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 321
Are these "official" Mazda modifications? If so, they should really offer that 4 exhaust setup on the Signature!

Does any one know who makes the mini CX-30s that are in the showcase in this picture from the Media page? Can they be purchased?

@mddriver I'm not sure who makes them but I believe those die cast models you see in the pic were for sale at the show. I'm not sure if it's a Japan only thing or..? Perhaps you can contact Mazda and they can point you in the right direction or eBay?

Let us know if you find out! I will do the same...🙂

Are these "official" Mazda modifications? If so, they should really offer that 4 exhaust setup on the Signature!

I'm not sure actually...Mazda does offer its own bolt-on parts but they may have used aftermarket parts as well (thinking AutoExe). They do offer optional upgrades through their MAZDASPEED brand (for the MX-5 for example).

If you go through the spec up process on the Japanese site, you can see what optional upgrades they offer...

Back