Mazda Connect Firmware 74.00.230A (now .324A)

No he has the older Mazda Connect, the picture isn't clear, part of screen is cut off. (top and bottom)
However what he has is the version for the ADR region, for which, a newer firmware version is not the available in the wild as far as I know

A1A3249E-640B-4822-B587-3D31C714FEF2.jpeg

I apologize, didn't realize your system is the older style like how Hawke said. However he's correct, to my knowledge there is no newer 4A N files available
As far as i know i talked to someone who works for the dealership here in saudi and he said it costs me around 50$ to update the latest version which is 74.00.230 4A

So I'm getting ready to put in the upgraded infotainment module with the android auto and Apple play, but I'm seeing alot of different info on the current firmware update. Some people are actually downgrading the firmware. What's everybody's take on this? Is there bugs in the new or is it more towards the the operation and user preference? TIA

So I'm getting ready to put in the upgraded infotainment module with the android auto and Apple play, but I'm seeing alot of different info on the current firmware update. Some people are actually downgrading the firmware. What's everybody's take on this? Is there bugs in the new or is it more towards the the operation and user preference? TIA
I have the latest firmware and have no issues. Seems more stable. Go newer, not older

Is the newest the 74.00.311a I think anyway. I don't have the file in front of me at the moment
yes its on page 8.

Latest release notes:

(Ver. 74.00.311 and later)
When using CarPlayTM, sound may not come out from the driver side speaker.•
(Ver. 74.00.310 and later)
Frequent temperature warnings may appear in the center display.•
The time in the center display may be inaccurate.

Plus all owners now say 74.00.311A boots up or starts up much faster and is quicker to use than all other update versions before 74.00.311A, all regions are also now available in 74.00.311A.

Can no longer post or list any download links due to DCIM.
However can supply only if you message with your current Version and Region, ask exactly what you are after.

Just wanted to say thanks to AdzamOZ and all updated easily (70.000.200 EU N to 74.000.311 EU N), once I remembered to use a FAT32 file system! FWIW, after updating my Active Driving Display settings were reset and greyed out, but sorted with a quick factory reset. I've not noted any changes apart from MazdaConnect loading much quicker so very happy... Thanks again
unnamed.jpg

Question for those of you with v74.x in North America. Recently rented a new Mazda in Israel, and noticed CarPlay there didn't exhibit the same restrictions (e.g. no keyboard / limited length lists when the car is in motion). I was wondering if it is a regional difference, or MazdaConnect finally ditched this "safety feature".
My US CX9 has v70.x for the moment, and still can't scroll through the lists and have to rely on Siri 100% when in motion.

TO ALL IN FORUM.

CAN YOU PLEASE NOT POST ANY LINKS ASSOCIATED WITH ME...

IF YOU MESSAGE ME WITH WHATEVER FILE(s) YOU NEED I WILL ASSIST.

ANYONE WHO POSTS DIRECT LINKS OF MINE IN ANY FORUMS PUBLICLY WILL OPEN FORUM UP TO HASSLES FROM MAZDA AND TO THE PERSON WHO PROVIDES THE SERVICE.

PLEASE USE YOU BRAIN AND MESSAGE THE PERSON YOU ARE HELPING.
IN THE END YOU WILL BRING IT DOWN FOR EVERYONE.

MAZDA AND THEIR LEGAL EAGLES ARE GETTING SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.

I have no issues helping Privately...OK guys.

Back