MAZDA 3S Parting out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nm then.....was hoping for one in good condition to have when my knob gets used up, haha.

I actually have a Mazda3 shift knob i'm selling if your interested. Its pretty much brand new

Slava I still want the part I was looking for. the section that has the ashtray and passenger airbag light. i can pay by paypal.

lmk thanks

hi all

im so sorry guys im a worse member of all(hand)..im tryin to get the list of everything i have left, for now i have for sure pass air bad and drvr roof air bag, roof, right quater panel, and plastics from interior, so im trin to get the pic and the list of interior plastics i have left...thank you for viewing and PM's...

where are you located. im interested in the interior parts, front and rear seats, door panels if you still have them, if it has power window and locks ect. or not either way, rear panel behind the rear seats, center console, possible more... if you are somewhere within a couple of hours im willing to drive and take the stuff apart myself or if to far away im still usually up for road trips to get stuff lol... just let me know what all in the interior you still have available and we will discuss price cause im probably gonna get a bunch of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back