MaPOC Dyno Day, Our FS-DE bretheren

3/10/07 Bristol Dyno Day with MaPOC

• I can't go, but I am interested in combined meets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't go, and have a deep contempt for other vehicles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i dunno, there's the BBQ place right there by bristol dyno which was pretty good...or manchester which would mean CJs grinders/pizza, bugaboo steakhouse, or moe's. Moe's is good and relatively inexpensive.

haha yea...i just listed my usual spots :)

so im not sure how this works out, im supposed to bring my car to the dealership in manchester at 10:30 and wait for it while they do an oil change and emissions and a lookerover. Im not sure how emissions will go so i dont know how long it will take. ...hmmm

slug420 said:
haha yea...i just listed my usual spots :)

so im not sure how this works out, im supposed to bring my car to the dealership in manchester at 10:30 and wait for it while they do an oil change and emissions and a lookerover. Im not sure how emissions will go so i dont know how long it will take. ...hmmm

As long as you put over 100 miles on your ECU since it was last reset and you aren't tripping any CEL's, you'll be fine.

i think i have an exhaust leak....but they were the ones that put the original exhaust back on it 6 months ago so if thats a problem i imagine they will fix it

I figured I'd post it here, I have a friend who wants to dyno his Mustang day-of. You think that'd be alright? He just wants to do a quick run. I'm entirely too lazy to join the other board just to post.

Weather in East Hartford for tomorrow will be Cloudy. High 49F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 20%.

Not exactly hanging outside type weather but who knows. Amanda isn't gonna want to go so I may skip this depending on how many people I know are gonna be there.

So who from NEPOC is definitely going?

slug420 said:
skywlkr is the only definite i think

I was, but only to try to meet a few of you guys before the spring cleaning/ UConn show and becuase its close. If no one is opting to go I'm not going to either.

Hambino said:
I figured I'd post it here, I have a friend who wants to dyno his Mustang day-of. You think that'd be alright? He just wants to do a quick run. I'm entirely too lazy to join the other board just to post.

My friend actually has an appointment that day to get his Tiburon tuned for stage 2 supercharger so I'm guessing they don't plan on a dyno day taking too long.

haha, guess the NEPOC presence will consist of one.......hyundai tiburon :)

you're not coming back for this are you chris?

slug420 said:
haha, guess the NEPOC presence will consist of one.......hyundai tiburon :)

you're not coming back for this are you chris?

I wanted to. Turns out Mazda is being a slow piece of s*** getting parts to the body shop (dear god why didn't they go through onlinemazdaparts.com like I asked them to, they could have pocketed the savings), and they're waiting on both front grilles, the clip on the headlight that clips it to the bumper, the wheel well splash shield and under-engine splash shields, and a few little nuts and plastic fasteners to put that stuff together. Since you can't install that clip on the headlight without taking off the bumper and headlight, the car sits with no face waiting on Mazda.
BAH

I actually had two meets to choose from this weekend too.. this one, and one in the middle of Ohio that is going to have a ton of people at it.

Oh and Dave (kid with the Tiburon, on here as Rio Racer) is the only person on here who has seen and driven my car since I turboed it :)

Yep. That's how its gonna be. Oh well. Guess you guys will have to wait until April to see my new car!

I've got another dyno to attend tomorrow, sneaking the DX through emissions.

So I'm out.

Hambino said:
I've got another dyno to attend tomorrow, sneaking the DX through emissions.

So I'm out.

haha....i thought you already "sneaked" thru emissions??

SOB the install of stage II s/c on my tib took longer than expected and bristol dyno closed before I could get there. Now I will have to wait till monday to get a tune... I want to push it so badly but I have the car running pig rich right now not to blow the motor... =(

Back