Machine Gray Metallic not available yet? 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus

Hi all,

Seriously considering a CX-50 in the 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus trim. However, it seems that the only two colors dealers are stocking so far is Polymetal Gray Metallic and Zircon Sand Metallic. Does anyone know why Machine Gray Metallic isn't showing up in this trim? It looks to be more available in lower trims, but not the top trim.

Thanks in advance!

I did a search at dealers (10 within 250 miles) near me.
I found 28 CX-50s. 15 of them are Gray. All of them are Polymetal Gray.
So, you probably need to wait a bit longer.
Mazda likely has not mass produced Machine Gray yet.

Yeah, that makes sense and was kind of what I was thinking. I wonder how long until they do? Anyone have insights? I’ll probably start calling dealers later this week too and see what I can find out.

Maybe dealers know since they order vehicles coming to them (by the so-called fleet manager). However, MazdaUSA inventory search shows all vehicles in transit.... so, you won't likely find one within 3 weeks if they are not already in transit.

It's available now, as my (non-turbo) Machine Gray is en-route to the dealer.

Ironically, I'd rather have Soul Red, but with the current supply issues that would be a long wait. So going for second choice. :)

It's available now, as my (non-turbo) Machine Gray is en-route to the dealer.

Ironically, I'd rather have Soul Red, but with the current supply issues that would be a long wait. So going for second choice. :)
Congrats!

Back