Mach 1 Lip

PGTBrow

:
Probe GT, Mazda 2
Anyone ever give it a try? It's a pretty clean look and about a billions times better than the Home Depot lip you see rubbin speed bumps around town lol. I have one on my PGT and it was a pretty easy install and only cost about $100. I keep hearing about the Seat lip from the UK guys and this would be a little easier to get ahold of for us US/CA peeps. I'm not sure if i'd even put it on my own just cause my car is not low enough to do it in my opinion. But for those with coilovers who wanted a lip they didn't have to worry about hitting on things it may be a good route to pursue.

HPIM2996.jpg

Any chance of taking it off your probe and test fitting it to your 2 to confirm since you already have one? I did find an Ebay link to one of those Seat lips. I think it's 118 shipped.

Yeeaa..... that would require me to take off a buncha of rusty bolts off the PGT cause its been on there for over 5 years so it probably wouldn't even bend back to shape.

thats a badass looking probe. like an american intergra.
i really like the seat bumper. and ive actually seen a few seats in houston. weird but theres one near my house (friendswood) and ive seen 2 downtown and 1 near huntsville. all different i think. ill have buy it off them. it looks about the same as the guys 2 with it.

Wait what? A Seat in Houston?

for the longest time i had no clue what it was cuz i couldnt really see the logo. i just remember seeing a few red and one silver one. then one day one stopped at a red light across from me and i saw the logo then looked up s car logo lol im guessing they liked them and imported them. cant see why they are just small euro eco hatches. but then again the mpgs are prolly 10x better than most cars here.

Is it Seat Ibiza? Some of them are quite a bit more powerful then M2, I should say...

I've personally never put a Mach1 lip on any of my cars but a ton of guys on the Taurus forums have and their Tauruses look amazing with them!

Back