LSD Removal

AZMSP84

Hey everyone,

I am still waiting for my damn pistons from JE but i was wondering how difficult it would be to remove the LSD to weld the halves together. I have the motor out of the car so if any time is a good time to do it, it would be now. Thanks for anyones input on this!

as far as i remember the LSD in the msps only has 3 welds holding the two halves together so i guess he's just gonna seam weld it

SoniCraze said:
probubbly not a bad idea for anyone to do.
Well, that is what I've been told is the main failure of the LSD is due to that so it was my plan to completely weld the entire thing. Everyone is having all these problems so I'm trying to get at least a few of them resolved.

So has your car been not running for all this time? When its done PM me, I want to see this beast.

EVILSRT said:
So has your car been not running for all this time? When its done PM me, I want to see this beast.
Yep, dead for oh, well a week before christmas last year! This sucks bad, but I do have a Jeep that has been my mode of transportation since then so I guess it could've been worse. IE: Buget Rent-a-car for 6 months

Back