Lowering Springs more than 2.0 F

rbmazda3

Contributor
:
2004 Mazda 3
Is any manufacturer going to come out with springs that are more aggressive than say the Eibach Pro Lines or the H&Rs?

I'm looking for something in the neighborhood of 2 inches all around.

goldwing2000 said:
get autoexe coilovers. then you can drop it as far as you want.

Umm...okay? autoexe?? never heard of em. I've never owned a Mazda before so I am clueless here. And I'm not having any luck in my seaches. Is autoexe a system manufactured by someone else?

Throw me a bone here!

Anyone know if Tein is Making a spring/coilover system for the 3 yet?

They are in development right now. This is what I will purchase when available. Good product for the price.

VERY NICE
Newblu3, do you have any idea who will be one of the first companies to carry the tein coilover system? How long is thier developement stage?

Rock,
I have no idea who will be carrying them. I contacted TEIN and got a response directly from them. Here it is. This was in early April. Hope this helps.

Bill,

That kit is currently in development and unfortunately has no confirmed
release date or MSRP as of yet. Development is time consuming and
extensive as each vehicle and kit goes through multiple road tests to determine the best performance and comfort. Please occasionally check back on our website in the near future for the most up to date information. Thank you for your interest in TEIN High Performance Suspension Products.

Best regards,
Sales

if you are in so cal goldline is looking for a mazda3 so he can make springs for it

FC3s Boy said:
if you are in so cal goldline is looking for a mazda3 so he can make springs for it
seriously, why hasn't anyone jumped on the chance for free springs yet?(dunno)

PhreakMP5 said:
seriously, why hasn't anyone jumped on the chance for free springs yet?(dunno)
it is crazy man i can't believe there is not one mazda3 that wants free springs in cali

Love'm

FC3s Boy said:
it is crazy man i can't believe there is not one mazda3 that wants free springs in cali

I'd be on this like flies on S#*t but I'm in Pa., sorry.

Back