Looking for piston/rods and crankshaft all forged.

Vampyre97

:
2002 Mazda Protege LX 2.0L
Hi I'm looking for an oversized forged piston and rod set, and forged crankshaft. Anyone know where to find them? Links are appreciated.

I am actually doing the same thing right now and it couldn't be better timing. Right as I paid my P5 off from a rent to own place it developed a rod knock SO let the build begin. I saw these K1 Rods and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them or if you know anymore about the company. I mean the price is like half that of the Crowers and Pauters, BUT both of these names I know have been around for a hot minute. Any info on these K1 Rods would be great as I am set to start purchasing and building the motor.

I have a set of CP Pistons, .02 overbore and 8.5:1 compression and Oliver forged H beam rods. The pistons will need new rings but are otherwise in good shape. Rated for daily 300WHP.

I have a set of CP Pistons, .02 overbore and 8.5:1 compression and Oliver forged H beam rods. The pistons will need new rings but are otherwise in good shape. Rated for daily 300WHP.

How many miles you think are on these??

The Oliver rods are "Billet" and not "Forged". I run a set of Oliver rods myself. IMO, best rod on the market for the FS.

Back