Looking for parts

TurboMazda_67

:
1998 Mazda Protege Lx
I am looking for a couple things for my 98 protege, I need to know if there is a website to where they sell front lips for my car, and other parts.

try corksport , protege5online.com , NOPI , wingswest , **********.com , EBAY , mental addiction motorsports , etd racing , DGMotorsports the list goes on and on try a little thing called the search button.

Liquid_Ag said:
awesome that nowhere that you mentioned carries parts for the 2nd gen. do NOT troll this section
Troll this.
If you cant find something for your car, find a car that it is close to yours that has a aftermarket following and buy it , modify it , and bolt it on. That way you will have a one off piece that everyony else will drool for. Even if the 2nd Gen is the bastard child of the protege world.

purewhitemp5 said:
try corksport , protege5online.com , NOPI , wingswest , **********.com , EBAY , mental addiction motorsports , etd racing , DGMotorsports the list goes on and on try a little thing called the search button.

Dude.....you are looking to make enemies quick. It's a place to help, even the lazy.

Liquid_Ag said:
awesome that nowhere that you mentioned carries parts for the 2nd gen. do NOT troll this section
Yeah but parts from those sites can also be modified to work nicely with the 2nd Gens. There is not alot of parts available for the second Gen this I know. When you work on and modify cars you find out quick which ones are popular and which ones are not. If you have some creativity you can get , find , or make anything you want.

yeah man, im sure that a gtr bumper will fit on a 2nd gen with no problem. if you have nothing positive to say leave

Ummmmm (scratch) corksport, nopi, wings west, ebay definetly have parts for the 2nd gen. Not a huge amount but if you look through those sites you will find stuff.

Liquid_Ag what are you talking about? Did I miss something in this thread?

Last edited:
1st Gen with a JDM 2nd Gen bumper. Proving anything is possible.

Attachments

• 2ndon1stgenbump.jpg
    2ndon1stgenbump.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 132
i need header for mazda protege 94 lx 1.8L

i looking for racing headers for my mazda protege 94 lx 1.8L and i can anyone help me give a link to where i can get it at and other racing parts for my engine cuz im new to this i need help i wanna show these people in bridgeport connecticut that mazda protege is crazy so0o0o can anyone help me

Back