Looking for a place in Philly

:
2003 Spicy Orange MazdaSpeed Protege
Hey there fellas, I need some info on places in philly. I will being going to grad school there next yr at temple and need to find a place to live (obviously not in the temple area) what parts of philly are nice and affordable. i'm looking for a townhouse/apartment/small house possibly to share with a roommate. my price range is around 1,000-1,200 per month for just me and with a roommate probably around 800-1000 each.

thanks in advance

chris

Last edited:
Dont rly know man... i know people that go to Temple, but the are in a Dorm there, look for outside the city, its a lil safer and more car friendly LOL, i hate taking my MSP to philly, i wont once i get it lowered... i cant park it in the parking garages there LOL

i wont be taking my car into the city either ride a bike or subway.. . . i'm not looking for places around the temple area either just general nice neighborhoods in philly

i looked quickly and didnt find anything, sorry bro. but hey, if your around hit me up on a friday night and come with me to a TST meet in Exton PA, maybe if i get another MSP ProtegeKid might come along for once LOL

i looked quickly and didnt find anything, sorry bro. but hey, if your around hit me up on a friday night and come with me to a TST meet in Exton PA, maybe if i get another MSP ProtegeKid might come along for once LOL

no wonder my ear was ringing!!!

I'm at Temple now, needless to say everywhere around here is pure ghetto. I have a few friends that live down in the south philly area... its REALLY nice if you look hard enough, and cheap. Also, check out Olde City out by the pier. Awesome area as well

Back