Looking at getting a MS6

holy crap, that's a lot of miles for a two year old car.
We found a bunch with about 20 or 30k on the odom. for around 15 or 16k.

I wouldn't pay that much for a car with that many miles. I agree with the person above me, you can get one with around 30k miles for 16k,

Holy crap i just bought a speed 6 a few days ago with 30,000 miles for 23 grand, Up in Canada tho for the 2 trim model as well.

That is a DAnm lot of miles

That's a lot of miles, but a decent price. Plus I'm sure you could talk em down even more. I personally would probably wait to find one with fewer miles, but check it out in person anyway before you make your decision. Gotta love the white tho... looks really good on the Speed 6's!

92 THOUSAND MILES!?!?!

**** that.
for real.

better ones can be found for just a little more $...go for something like that, because this is just a problem waiting to happen, unless you want to turn this thing inside out and build a beas outta it...

there are a ton of speed6's for sale around 16 to 19k with under 30k miles. I'm still debating on a speed 3 though. also, I keep finding 06's, and im wondering how many 07's were made because they are extremely rare to find? I've found like 16+ 06's, and i've found about the same amount of ms3's, but they are in the 18k and up. there are a couple for 16 and 17, but with high miles. how long do the stock brakes last anyway? try getting it for like $10k and invest in another $2k for an extended warranty if it's even possible.

The ad says the car is still under warranty. With 92k I can assure you its not the factory warranty. Thats a cheap price but It has alot more miles on it than i would like.

When I bought my car new I also bought the 100K mile warranty through mazda, so it technically can still be a mazda warranty.

+2 on what ^^^he said. my nissan warranty expired at 75k miles, then another warranty expires at 103k miles on my 02 spec v. I plan on getting an extended warrant with the ms6 because I dont see why not because stuff is going to fail at 50k miles with it being turbo.

^^ not unless you take care of it. i had turbo cars and well my super charged 626 lasted to 330,000 km. thats easy over 200,000 miles.

holy.....92k miles.....

I have 44k miles within 2 years..i thought mine was alot..haha

Most extended warrantly probably works till 100k miles, no?

Keep looking i guess, unless it's well maintained with full service history and wear-and-tear replacement parts

Back