lexus wheels? will they fit?

Check out Rishie's Wheel Fitment Guide. You will have a very hard time getting those to fit. you would need probably a 50+ offset, and at that you would still have to roll the fenders, and on top of that you'll have to find tires that wouldn't rub on the inside and the outside. When in doubt stay with an 18x7 you will be much better off. But suit yourself, if your willing to do the custom work it takes to make them fit by all means do, it would make for a unique ride. Just make sure you don't leave the lexus center caps on haha

GlowstickNinja said:
Check out Rishie's Wheel Fitment Guide. You will have a very hard time getting those to fit. you would need probably a 50+ offset, and at that you would still have to roll the fenders, and on top of that you'll have to find tires that wouldn't rub on the inside and the outside. When in doubt stay with an 18x7 you will be much better off. But suit yourself, if your willing to do the custom work it takes to make them fit by all means do, it would make for a unique ride. Just make sure you don't leave the lexus center caps on haha

just the answer im looking for, wasnt sure on the offset thought it might be 45+ but with a closer look those bolts go in pretty far. dont wanna roll the fenders but these were cheaper then the m3 speed wheels but id rather pay more and not screw with the car.

thanks for that answer!

kableguy said:
just the answer im looking for, wasnt sure on the offset thought it might be 45+ but with a closer look those bolts go in pretty far. dont wanna roll the fenders but these were cheaper then the m3 speed wheels but id rather pay more and not screw with the car.

thanks for that answer!

No problem yo! I went down that alley once, needless to say i stuck with the 18's but with a 50mm offset and 215/35/18 tires (if you have this tire you better be watching for potholes all the time!). I went this route so i could later lower the car and still not need to roll the fenders. But yeah definitely check out Rishie's guide it will answer all your questions.

Back