lets play "Name That Wheel!"

ok guys... im just curious as to whether or not anyone knows what company makes these wheels... this is a pic from importfest in canada.... so maybe one of you canadians went last year and saw this car and asked the owner what kind of wheels they are, eh? (im sorry...i couldnt resist)

lol.. anyway.. if anyone has any clue what kind of wheels they are, please let me know, as i think they would look SICK on an MP3 if they were blue rather than the red seen here.

thanx guys

Attachments

• rimage.gif
    rimage.gif
    57 KB · Views: 214
I'm almost positive they're made by momo, it's a fairly old design if it's the momo's I'm thinking of though

Yep, that'd be a Momo Corse wheel. They were around back in the early-mid 90's, don't know if they're still available though....i think the only other colors they came in besides red was totally silver, and white with a yellow center. I've got some old ads from SCC a couple of years ago with them listed. The ad's were from tirerack when they were first getting started.

Yes, they are old. They came in silver and you where able to remove the center and paint it any color to match. They did replace it with the Sport without the color matched center.

yea..those are old..these are the 2003 model..both with paintable inserts

Attachments

• momo-tuner_rw.jpg
    momo-tuner_rw.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 154
MP3-TV... yah, i was checkin both those out and i kinda like em... the X1's are nice... and you say the inserts are removable? because i was lookin on the site and they dont have any in blue... but if the inserts are removable, i can get the wheel powdercoated white, and get the inserts done blue. hmmm.. ideas...

dont know if i even like any of em enough to actually buy em and put money in to coloring em... but maybe

thanx for all your help everyone! i really appreciate it

yes..on both of them the inserts are removeable..kinda pricey though..1400 for rims only no tires.

Back