Leftover parts (Perrin, 440cc injectors, SSAFC, lugs, stock turbo etc.)

Hey guys, I recently picked up a Mazdaspeed 3 so I will not be needing any of these parts. Of course all prices are OBO but I feel like I have priced them competitively with the going rate for used parts. Thanks for looking.

Subaru WRX Top feed 440cc injectors with new O-rings.
SOLD

Perrin Fuel Rail
Purchased from member and never used. Not 100% but I don't think it has ever been used. Comes with all braided lines needed for installation
SOLD

Turbosmart Manual boost tee (Black)
SOLD

Stock turbo removed because of oil blowby
No shaftplay but I am selling so someone might want to get a new center housing or whatnot
Sold

High quality silicon vacuum lines
enough lines to replace ALL vacuum lines on the MSP. This isn't cheap stuff and never used. I can't remember who I ordered from but I know it was almost $100.
Sold

Signature Sounds snotbox (catch can)
Has AN fittings ready to be installed on your MSP or Protege. Has my username painted on the bottom but you can barely tell
Comes with clamp and bracket to install. has a dent where it was tightened during install
sold

DDM tuning 6k HID kit for MSP. Never used but needs 1 ballast to be complete. Also could be used to replace burned bulbs/ballast
Sold

AWR Engine motor mount inserts
Never used only opened to check parts
SOLD

MSP OEM MAF
Not sure how many miles. Guarenteed to work
Sold

MSP Primary o2 sensor
Not sure how many miles. Guarenteed to work
sold

Corksport Stainless Braided Clutch Line
Never opened
Sold

Muteki SR48 Open ended Neo-Chrome lug nuts 12x1.5
SOLD

Rotary Rasp Red LED under dash kit
Normally used in rx8's but just uses 12 volt power
$30 shipped
IMG_1651.jpg

Factory shifter and bushing
SOLD

SSAFC with disk and USB cable
I believe it is a Version 2. Maybe someone can help me out with this. I have never used this, was bought from a member here.
SOLD

Vibrant Black Vacuum block
Has all of the pieces to close vac ports
$40 shipped
IMG_1647.jpg

Last edited:
Everything that was paid for was shipped besides the catch can, the ssafc, and sensors. I have been swamped at work but everyone will get their tracking numbers today. I know if doesn't have anything to do with you guys but bare with me guys one of my coworkers was found murdered and I have to greave with it while picking up their hours.

Guys I'm trying to conserve phone energy. Haven't had power since Friday about 10 pm. I'll get those tracking numbers out while at work tomorrow on their computers. Injectors still for sale!

Just wanted to let you know that i got the fuel rail and it looks amazing, and the packaging was great. Also didn't realize it was going to come with the SS line or quick connector so that was a nice surprise. Bump for a great seller.

forgot to mention that I received the sensors, thanks alot. Also arrived a few minutes after I received my 505 intake manifold..lol. Awesome seller.

received my line. all fresh and new as stated and informed. well packed too

Received the vacuum block today. Great seller with great communication and provided me with a tracking number. Thanks again, man!

Back