Leftover MSProtege parts

UPDATE (7/24): I have lowered all my prices a good amount. I need to get rid of this stuff and i know theres someone out there who can use it. Make me some offers!

I have a few parts left over from my first partout thread and i just wanna get rid of them. Im sleeping on my friend's couch right now so i have been lugging them around in the trunk of my car. time to get rid of them.

I had a hell of a time trying to insert all the images in here so i made a photo album. Just follow the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/63828079@N08/sets/72157626902380228/

All prices include approximated shipping in the price (except for the last section that says it doesnt). I will ship to canada but you have to pay the shipping.

Electronics / Interior
Clarion DRX9675z Headunit (Old school unit, was in my civic a long time ago. Its been sitting in my closet for several years) -$75
Infinity Kappa 10.5t tweeter (1 tweeter, 2 tweeters worth of mounting hardware. I bought it to replace 1 blown tweeter) - $10
Autometer 2 1/16" gauge pod - $10
Stingpro 1.5 farad capacitor with voltage display - $35
OEM Kenwood Stereo - $85

Engine
OEM new s pipe to j pipe gasket - $8
OEM new s pipe to j pipe stud - $8
OEM new exhaust manifold gasket - $12
OEM new timing belt and tension spring - $45
OEM new front main oil seal - $8
OEM MAF - $125
No name brand manual boost controller - $10
OEM used BPV recirc tube - $5
AEM silicone coupler - Make offer
RR Racing used front motor mount inserts - $15
OEM front edge of the hood seal - $8

Suspension
Custom made front adjustable anti-sway bar endlinks - $100

Not Sure on Shipping
CC Racing 4 point rear strut tower brace - $100 plus shipping
OEM Exhaust manifold heat shield - $20 plus shipping
Custom made amp racks (that go on either side of the trunk between the wheel well and the rear of the trunk. Held up by 2 screws and was able to hold up my big ass sub amp so problem). - $25 plus shipping
OEM MSP engine cover (the center emblem is a little discolored but the rest of it is painted gunmetal with engine paint to withstand the heat. The big mazdaspeed emblem in the paint has depth to it, its not a paint effect. I put a sticker on it when i painted it then took it off after several coats to give it a 3d look.) - $45 plus shipping

Last edited:
i just moved couple months ago and i saw it somewhere but i cant find it now. theres no telling where it is.

I would be interested in the mounts as long as there are no tears in them...all will fit in a large flat rate USPS box...$50 Shipped...also BEH, I have the support bar if you need it...

just a question might sound stupid,
what the advantage of having the "Custom made front adjustable anti-sway bar endlinks" rather than the stock one?
cheers

just a question might sound stupid,
what the advantage of having the "Custom made front adjustable anti-sway bar endlinks" rather than the stock one?
cheers

An endlink is designed to be parallel to the road to function correctly. When the wheel goes up or down it twists to follow it because of the endlink. If you lower your car the bar is no longer parallel to the road and thus is not functioning at 100% due to lack of travel. An adjustable endlink allows you to lengthen the endlink to correct for lowering and you can preload the bar should it be desired. I built my set after I had 4 rear links and 1 front stock links break for no reason and I was tired of the $30something a piece.

Back