LEDs upgrade/replacement

I've placed many orders with them and they are great. Good prices, good service, really good products.

Yeah so far I can't find any other options but they seem pretty organized as far as matching sizes.
I guess I'll go ahead and place an large order, I want to replace all of my bulbs but want to be sure this is the best place to do so.

you wouldn't happen to know what the number is of those damned wedge lightbulbs that light up the climate control in the protege is would you?

i can find every other light in stores but those.
and i'm scared i'll find the same horror behind the cluster as well.

yes here are all the bulbs including those this is courtesy of silverstar bulbs which is obvious considering this list includes some of their products

Stop light

Front turn signal

Rear turn signal

2000 MAZDA Protege

High & low beam headlamp
9003/HB2
9003SU Silverstar ULTRA for Ultra Night Vision - The Whitest and Brightest Halogen
9003ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: The Whiter and Brighter Halogen
9003XV XtraVision Halogen - The Brighter Light
9003CB Cool Blue Halogen - The Whiter Light

Parking light
1157LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Tail light
194LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Stop light

High mount stop light
7440LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

License plate

Back up light
7440LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Front sidemarker

Rear sidemarker

Map light
168LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Dome light
DE3175
DE3175LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp
7443LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Step/Courtesy light

Trunk/Cargo area

Instrument-general

the instrument cluster just needs 2 leds that are #194 compatible and 2 that r #74 compatible. u wont even need resistors but the ones from superbrightled have them built it just in case. as for the centre console its a hell of a lot more work then just swapping the bulbs, u will need resistors, a soldering gun, and lots of leds of ur choice. They have to be those electrode leds with the 2 tail ends. they will then need to be soldered onto the centre console interface where needed. Pretty sure there are 2 more #194 bulbs under there too, those arent a big deal, just the electrode ones, what a b****, i just orded a whole bunch of leds from superbrightled, they should be here in a week or so then ill start posting pics of the turn out. my cluster will look like this though, a local guy on the t.dot forums showed me this. kinda sucks how he has a 194 out in the pic, but u get the idea
2cibmgg.jpg

I bought taillights from there but they were no where near bright enough for inclement weather. Every interior bulb worked great, as well as the license plate lights. I miss my 95 :(

the instrument cluster just needs 2 leds that are #194 compatible and 2 that r #74 compatible. u wont even need resistors but the ones from superbrightled have them built it just in case. as for the centre console its a hell of a lot more work then just swapping the bulbs, u will need resistors, a soldering gun, and lots of leds of ur choice. They have to be those electrode leds with the 2 tail ends. they will then need to be soldered onto the centre console interface where needed. Pretty sure there are 2 more #194 bulbs under there too, those arent a big deal, just the electrode ones, what a b****, i just orded a whole bunch of leds from superbrightled, they should be here in a week or so then ill start posting pics of the turn out. my cluster will look like this though, a local guy on the t.dot forums showed me this. kinda sucks how he has a 194 out in the pic, but u get the idea
2cibmgg.jpg

i thought there was a film before the instrument cluster. how did you get rid of it?

the climate control is easy, i just replaced existing led's with blue ones.
but i need to figure out a way to get the fanspeed, vent ctrl to be blue as well.
the problem is that the temp ctrl is also lit up by those same bulbs, so changing them to blue simply would screw up the red portion of it.

i used that one already.

he doesn't explain how he put LED's to compentate the temp ctrl,
even though he metions it and you can clearly see a mod.
but it was very helpful into helping me change just the leds to blue.

Tail light LEDs

http://www.v-leds.com Has a great selection for those of you wishing to convert to all LED tails. Also http://www.autolumination.com has some pretty unique bulbs.
After I got pulled over for a blown brake light, I converted to LED brake Lights. See attchd pics for example of the LED light I used. I found it to be brighter than stock filament bulbs at night & as close as I could find to as-bright during the day.
I still have that pair of red LED lights if anyone is interested, They were originally purchased from V-LEDs.com, for $10-$15 each. They have 3-Super-High-Flux LEDS on top and 6-3mm LEDs that face out and 6-1mm LEDs that also face out so that you get even color all around. I'll sell them both for $5 incld S&H b/c I have been waiting to find a protege owner who will find a good use for these bulbs. The bulbs are only slightly used.
Also note that these are LED bulbs and they only power up one-way, so while installing test your brakes to find out witch way is correct, if it doesn't work take it out & simply turn it around.

Nowadays these two sites have all new products, the only concern I have is whether they will fit thru the hole in your taillight.

1stpic: Installed LED lights at night
2ndpic: the LED light itself
3rdpic: LED lit in a garage with Floresent lights (daytime)
also you can see my converted tailight, that's why I no longer need these LED bulbs.

The license plate lights are 194 red LED Super-High-flux with metal heatsink. I've never been pulled over for these, and they both work now.

Attachments

• LED-Tails01.jpg
    LED-Tails01.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 130
  • LED-Tails02.jpg
    LED-Tails02.jpg
    543.2 KB · Views: 135
  • LED-Tails03.jpg
    LED-Tails03.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 127
Back