Knocking and Zzzzzz sound in engine bay area HELLPP !

DejavuAxela

:
Mazda 3 Axela 1.6 2006
so recently after i was in a rush speeding home the next day when i switched my car on and wanted to drive there was a weird knocking sound in the engine bay are and also when i put my foot on the gas alittle theres theee zzzzzzzzzz sound but that has beeen there for ages now .. the problem is the knocking and i have no idea what it is it sounds dangerous also im wondering if it could be from the transmission please help with the knocking sound when trying to drive or when the car is ideling ( mazda axela 3 1.5 2006 )

Did you immediately check the oil level? How many miles are on the odometer?

Yes i did a full oil change and oil filter to see if it would fix the problem but it didnt seem to fix the problem so i said let me try and take it to the garage see if they can fix it but while i was going up hill my car just made a couple of funny sounds from the engine then a pssss sound from the engine alll lights went on and car just died :( got a tow truck to pick it up im guessing the engines gone still dont know what the problem is could be cam safts can be allot of thinks that caused the knockings ( @piloti3 no thats not the same problem but thanks for your help

Back