Kit or New Bumper

LilZoom

:
2007 Mazda 3S
So I have a 2006 Mazda3 and I had a teensy little accident which caused my plate to pretty much inbed itself into my bumper 4 big pretty much holes and a huge dent. I was planning on taking this bumper off and having the plate holes filled in BEFORE this accident and now in order them to fix this it really isn't worth the money it will cost.

This would also be the 2nd time the bumper was being repainted thanks to roadside ripping it off when they came to tow it one day.

Does anyone know some site where I can find some nice kits for the 3, I don't want to it be overdone because it isn't a flashy kind of car, simple and clean and I have found some one ebay that are just horrible looking.

Any help is appreciated !!! Thanks

This is what it looked like before the accident !!

if this were my car, I would not want to put a kit on it. I really like the clean look here. I think that you should try and replace the bumper with OEM, possibly this will save you some money (and you could use that savings to put on some rx8 wheels - they would realllly compliment the car nicely)

I definately need to do something I was hoping I could find something nice and clean looking, before the accident I was just going to put the lip onto it to add that extra little something.

It has rims I just put back on nice little 18" I don't wanna dump a ton of money into this thing with paint because the whole car really does need to touch ups.

maybe just change to the 07+ style?

mazda_3s_grand_touring_niot.net.jpg.jpg

you mean just the bulbs? they may have used the same bulb type... but don't quote me on that

I had the aftermarket HID put in but I could prob just call the place where I bought that HID and see if they may know.

try accolade.com if u want some kits
i think they look ok, the best ive seen at least

EDIT: look at the gtvr body kit, i personally like that one better

Last edited:
I am still trying to figure out if my HID bulbs from the 06 will be ok for the 07 fog lights too !!!!

Workin on it looks, like my HID's are going to be good to go in the new bumper.

Going to order the bumper going to order, the lip kit most likely for it too and send it all in to get a paint job before the spring !!

Back