Kicker22705's Mazdaspeed Protege Partout

sub for maybe pickin up a couple things... how much use has that 300/2 seen? physical/functional condition?

Last edited:
i bought it used so i dunno how much total use it has on it. i only used it a couple times. if you look in the top left, one of the fins broke off but the amp itself functions perfectly fine.

i bought it used so i dunno how much total use it has on it. i only used it a couple times. if you look in the top left, one of the fins broke off but the amp itself functions perfectly fine.

hmmm broken fin... that sucks... otherwise I'd make a rack for that and my 250/1

all the "freight" items will be for local pickup only for the time being. i will open it up for shipping if i can't find local buyers. its just too much trouble.

and i apologize for not having the pictures i said i would tonight. too many things came up, but they will be up tomorrow as i get pick up more parts from the shop.

let me know if you decide to part out the bodykit... i want the 03.5 lip

also, anyy more pics of the perrin shift knob?

I hope you aren't selling the car?? You are probably the closest MSP owner to me that I know of.

So your FMIC has me curious...is it me or is the hot pipe routed differently than most kits? Also, does the cold pipe go through the CAI hole?

no it doesn't go thru the CAI hole.

the car is being completely stripped bare, and whatever left is being sold to the yard or whoever wants a MSP frame.

Back