Kia Soul!

skylar2ups

:
2011 Mazda3 iSport
Thinking about trading in my 2007 Mazda3 iTouring auto for a 2010 Kia Soul ! auto...

What are your thoughts?

PS my Mazda is Galaxy Grey Mica and the Kia Soul would be Alien (green).

looks like an XD to me i think they are alright looking. if thats what you want go for it.

Like I know KIA's are pretty good cars, if you treat them like a car and take care of them. I drove past the KIA dealership here and saw 3 Mazda3's and a few Scion xB's so I pulled in to look at the Soul and the sales person told me that a lot of the people looking at the Soul have driven up in 3's. Which I can see because around here the 3 is a "starter" car so a lot of younger kids drive them.

I love my 3 but I was t-boned last year and I'm moving to Orlando soon and want to get a car that has side airbags and less miles. (I put on 52k on my '07 Mazda already.)

I was also looking at used Mazda CX-7's or Mitsu Outlanders (07 or newer) but for the price of those used I could get the KIA brand new. And I don't think it looks like a XD I think it looks like a baby Land Rover. My family is a Mazda family. CX9, 5, 3, 3(hatch), and MX-5.

Oh and I'm 20 going on 21 so I fit in the age group KIA is targeting.

Last edited:
I think it is the most punk car to ever roll out of a factories door!!

I for one do not like it at all and for 13 grand....yeah you really think you could get more than a LED loaded 133 hp econobox.

and really only like 4 colors...silver, black, titanium, and red. how lame can you get...

But then again thats me if thats what you want go ahead. I bet the plastic in that joker will be HIGH quality.

Haha thanks guys but they are holding firm at the 19k asking price and although I believe it's a good price for what you're getting I can't spend more on the Kia than I did on my Mazda and they only offered me 10k for my trade in.

Oddly enough that is an xB...

I think the Soul looks a lot like the last body style Honda CRV.

I know the link displayed showed a xb in it but to me the sould is a cheap knock off of the xb..

btw the green is eh.. i personally wouldnt go for the green but thats me.

7733104-640.jpg

Oh an after looking at the green up close yeah it'd be a pass I like the black and the white... but the door handels SUCK!

i am pritty surprised how a new dealer ship near us named fucillo sells this cars like icecreams. well, cannot beat the price and warranty.,.,above all they arent bad cars either.

sorry but the 3 you are trading in will be worth more in 4 years than the soul will be worth when you are done paying it.

Also kias do not come equiped with zoom

sorry but the 3 you are trading in will be worth more in 4 years than the soul will be worth when you are done paying it.

Also kias do not come equiped with zoom

Well as I stated in the first post I was looking for a car to get me to and from college and have a warrenty... my Mazda no longer has a warrenty and the Kia has a HUGE one so... it fits better with my needs for the next 5 or 6 years... and then after that... I'll have a real job. So I can get a REAL car. (Not that my Mazda isn't a real car.)

Back