Just some fun :o]

smp3000

Contributor
:
04' EVO VIII
I took this pic tonight while getting on the freeway. This pic was taken about 100 yards from the freeway. I'm not sure how long the onramps usually are. I usually hit a little over 100 before actually merging onto the freeway-where I slow down. hehe

nearfreeway.jpg

I was going to say....why the hell is your steering wheel in a turning position at nearly 100 mph...lol...watch your back...what a way to ruin your day when "smokey" happens to be coming up behind you.

And I've noticed that some cop cars have these new super thin and flat siren lights...making it harder to identify from the front or back...I get chills whenever any car resembles a crown vic from a distance.

Totally,

Shortly after that a car got right up behind me and I nearly shat my pants... Luckily it was an old impalla.

My speeding days are few and far between.

Here in Soviet Canuckistan ( azerbyOntariostan to be precise) The provincial POPO(Statie's to you Yanks) Have started to put their No-go lights in the grills and on the front bumpers. the rear lights are in the back windows and look like brake lights. If you see a Crown Vic or an Impala coming or parked off in the distance you SLOW THE **** DOWN ( they aren't all white anymore).They even have PT Cruisers and new Beetles.

incriminating yourself

I remember the story of someone who videoed himself driving really fast in a ferrari and sold the tapes online. He later received a ticket for reckless driving from an undercover cop who bought the tape. :rolleyes:

zulu said:
Here in Soviet Canuckistan ( azerbyOntariostan to be precise) The provincial POPO(Statie's to you Yanks) Have started to put their No-go lights in the grills and on the front bumpers. the rear lights are in the back windows and look like brake lights. If you see a Crown Vic or an Impala coming or parked off in the distance you SLOW THE **** DOWN ( they aren't all white anymore).They even have PT Cruisers and new Beetles.

Yeah, we get this in Texas too.

smp3000 said:
I took this pic tonight while getting on the freeway. This pic was taken about 100 yards from the freeway. I'm not sure how long the onramps usually are. I usually hit a little over 100 before actually merging onto the freeway-where I slow down. hehe

nearfreeway.jpg

Yep, I remember the 1st couple of days I had my turbo on, I did the same thing with a co-worker in the car. By the time got to the end of the onramp at 75 and Bethany (Here in Allen, Tx), I was already at 100. I started my speed test from 2nd gear too.

In Indiana they now drive Ford Taurus and Chevy Monte Carlos with the grill and rear window lights. Color doesn't matter. Try picking out a cop car in a parking lot here and you'll never figure it out.
I also love that even when they are not on duty, they still bust you. I got pulled over by a guy with his family (wife and 2 kids) in the car (unmarked taurus) once while I was on my bike. (900RR) Basically it came down to his wife thinking my shirt was rude and I was about 5mph over the speed limit. He let me go but wanted to show her he could be a badass.
Gotta hate that crap

Back