Just ordered new toys for the 2

Heimy

Contributor
:
2011 Mazda 2 Touring 5-speed
So I went ahead and ordered 3 items for my M2 from CS: catback exhaust, front strut tower bar, and rear torsion bar. My 2 is slowly but surely getting all the parts I wanted for it. I think these will be good parts to compliment my H&R springs and Injen CAI. Mainly excited for the catback. Have a good weekend ya'll!

i only have the tower brace suspension wise but its awesome on hard corners. i cant wait to get the torsion bar. the back of my nayborhood is empty roads no houses and a bunch of curves. its tempting =]

also. b/c someone on here is gonna say it.

VIDS OF THE EXHAUST! =]

Hey Heimy, I'll be up in Kansas City once or twice this month. Any chance I can check out the exhaust once it's installed? What area of KC are you in?

Hey Heimy, I'll be up in Kansas City once or twice this month. Any chance I can check out the exhaust once it's installed? What area of KC are you in?

It'd be my pleasure, sure can. I'm on the Eastern side of the metro, in Independence.

Christmas in May ! ! ! !

Installing yourself? Please let us know how it goes.

John

I have a friend with a garage of his own. I'm just gonna have him do it since he has a lift and can install the exhaust faster.

i only have the tower brace suspension wise but its awesome on hard corners. i cant wait to get the torsion bar. the back of my nayborhood is empty roads no houses and a bunch of curves. its tempting =]

also. b/c someone on here is gonna say it.

VIDS OF THE EXHAUST! =]
I have plenty of roads that are curvy and somewhat desolate, so the suspension upgrades will be put to good use. I can make a vid of the exhaust. It won't be 1080p quality though.

When will the stuff arrive and be installed? I'll be in the area this weekend and the last weekend of this month as well.

I ordered it on Friday, so I probably won't have it installed by this weekend. When you are here the last week of the month it will be installed for sure.

Back