just messin with ya

I just wanted to see how hyped up i could get everyone by telling you i have the FS-ZE engine in my car and the factory hood scoop. Anyhow just wanted to say that i was just messin with ya.

So what does everyone think about the 2002 Ford Mustang GT scoop i put on my MP3? Everyone around here thinks it looks SO tight and they say that the pictures dont do it any justice. Let me tell ya, people say it looks like it came from the factory this way.

If anyone is interested, i can get a scoop for you ready to put on and painted to match blue or yellow for $225.00 .

The scoop is not functional it is just for looks. The scoop is held on by 4 small nuts and bolts. You can only see one of the nuts from under the hood because the insulation covers the other 3.

If anyone is interested let me know.

I freaking knew it.........you lazy bastard...(J/K) afterv all it was good i got to speak and learn about things from mazda........ :D :D :p :p

"Zoom Zoom Zoom"

hehe....
hey, i might be interested :D
i think it looks awesome...
so 225$ shipped and painted in blue?
sweet, but how hard is the installation?>

Thanks

MazdaMP

LOL ya almost had me...almost! :D

I like the scoop, but personally I like to WRX scoop a lil more....but I think I'll stay stock or go buy a carbon one when I have the douh...ack, so many mods...so little cash... :mad:

Back