just inquiring - ek hatch 4 sell possibly

Wanna trade I got AC, how about a MR2, with a fresh sw20 J/k on the mr2.

But how much are you looking to get for it, I might be getting rid of somthing, or might just want to add to the fleet.

hey john, i was rolling around with the ac on today. woot! (rei) i think you should just carpool with missy for the summer.

toucci said:
drive with the windows down and get those cigarette lighter fans truckers use!

Yep I bet he'll surely have the windows down when its 112 degrees in the shade this summer.;)

John just get the mazdaspeed miata.

i outta just get a miata as a daily driver.

keep the damn ek. or get something for a beater with a/c. i like the ek too much to rid of it. :(

besides, we all know im training to be a cage fighter.

Yes you should get the miata as a daily driver. Keep the EK. D'oh I must have a fever or am sick cause I just said to keep a Honduh.

lol

Anyway get the miata for cheap put a little money into it and we'll help you mod it :)

Hey John here is another picture for you that I had.

kyle1.jpg

john, i saw a miata on grant the other day for $3500. it was at that one dealership. i can't remember the name. but they had 3 miatas on the lot. looked good too. it was even WHITE.

batmang said:
i outta just get a miata as a daily driver.

keep the damn ek. or get something for a beater with a/c. i like the ek too much to rid of it. :(

besides, we all know im training to be a cage fighter.

vindication said:
whats the matter, your windows don't roll down?(screwy)

Ok batmang lives in tucson Arizona. Turn on your oven to 112 and crawl in and shut the door. If you want to feel what its like with the wind blowing take a fan in there with ya.

Life with out A/C in the arizona desert makes for travel time before sun up or after dark. When I lived in the desert I worked graves because it got down to the upper 90's at night. I had a car with out AZ and it really sucked. you were sweaty and your cloths were wrinkled every you went.

nothing like stepping into your car in mid june and it's 140 degrees inside. (sun)

Yeah, but it's dry heat.. when it's 100 degrees, it feels like 100 degrees. Come to south Louisiana where when it's 100 degrees, the 80-90% humitidy makes it feel like 120-130 and you're drenched in sweat before you step out of the house.

I don't blame him.. but dont sell it, just get something with a functional AC... or here's an idea. Install AC into your hatch, if you're gonna spend a few grand on a beater, you might as well just put the few grand into the Civic and and make it a better daily driver...

I believe there was a reason the A/c was taken out. Something to do with the header fitment. Then again I could be entirely wrong. But I thought there was a specific reason the A/C was removed. The previous owner lived up in the mountains near me. We don't need the AC that often. Upper 80's to low 90's is the usual high temps for out summer with 30% or less humidity.

rednecks_r_us said:
Ok batmang lives in tucson Arizona. Turn on your oven to 112 and crawl in and shut the door. If you want to feel what its like with the wind blowing take a fan in there with ya.

Life with out A/C in the arizona desert makes for travel time before sun up or after dark. When I lived in the desert I worked graves because it got down to the upper 90's at night. I had a car with out AZ and it really sucked. you were sweaty and your cloths were wrinkled every you went.

try comming out here when its close to 100 and humidity is over 100%. you cant even get away from the heat in the shade. And yet I manage to have only turned on my AC like 4 times, and a couple were with friends that were complaining.

Back