Just got my white CX-5!!

wow, yea i bought it from there... lucky for me,, u didnt buy that car first lol...

Better check for that gum he left under the seat! ;)

BTW, when I first glanced at the 3rd picture in the second set that you posted, I thought there was a fire burning in front of the car. I had to took again to realize it was the amber light reflecting off the wall.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you... I already took off the dealer sticker on my car... and I just bought new frames on amazon and going to replace them when i get my new license plates...

congrats on your cx-5.. you're going to love it..

Thanks for reminding me. I'll also have to remove the dealer sticker/logo from the trunk lid when I get mine!

CONGRATS!! I was thinking of going to Sansone as well...and was looking into that same car you bought too LOL. But I currently have one on hold from a local mazda dealer. I've been stalking dealer inventory from the mazda website, and I see my vehicle on there that I held...wonder why my dealer has not called me yet..hmmmm

Ben86. not sure why i can't view your pics? shows "this image or video has been moved or deleted. this from my laptop. same thing wih my Ipad. oh well. would be nice to see pics of the white. Stopped by dealership today. had a 2001 tribute...and more recently 06 rav4. but this blew them away.. haven't driven, but looking at trading in for this at some poine in next few months. also would be great to see how your MPG doing.

A friend of mine just saw the first CX-5 driving around on the street (we've lots at the dealer - but that's cheating). It was white - a good choice.
Currently down in Melbourne today (thankfully Formula 1 was last weekend otherwise it would be chaos). Hoping to see one on the road down here.

Bet you if I do, it will be white too.

Reckon it's the best colour out there.... I chose black before I'd seen white.

Back