just bought a silver protege5 LooK

lladkison

:
2003.5 MSP
I just bought this silver p5 at the auction. its a bank repo from wells fargo. its a 5spped with 54k miles on it. The radio, shift knob,amps and grille are missing. also needs the motor mounts. there is a dent on the left fender and i dont know what to do with the custom paint job? i took the car to a local bodyshop and they are asking 1200.00 for a fender!!! anybody knows this car? any advic CIMG4329.JPG

CIMG4326.JPG

CIMG4333.JPG

CIMG4330.JPG

CIMG4335.JPGe?

I think it says tld speed equipment.

Not a bad looking P5. I would definitely get it repainted though, too flashy for my taste.

Also check you're coolant it looks really low in that pic.

The paint is almost not too bad. I'll bet most of that cost is trying to match up to three different colors!

I think I have a tld P5 poster in the garage..........checking paint jobs now..........OK this is small world crazy bulls***. I have a TLD poster of that very car as a concept. Soooo, does this car just have a copycat paintjob or is this the infamous TLD1 in the poster?!? OMG, this is weird or just strangely coincidental. Not sure where I got it from now either, just been hangin in the garage. Gotta see this s***. I'll snap a pic & post it up tommorrow. It even has the mod list on it. If of course the car owner actually gives a crap about all this I may just have to up the poster to the OP in a pay it forward kinda way since that thread's been really boring lately sorta deal. I don't feel right keepin it now I know there's an actual car out there without papparazzi exposure & all. One guy did call it tho, props. That's what made me look twice & go check garage. Who knows, maybe I can score the car to go with the poster instead, huh, can I, huh? J/K. I'd say the fender cost would be to roll it & to match the paint job. I'd say do it & keep the car the way it is & try to keep it what it is(especially if it really is TLD1). Hang in there for pic....................

Last edited:
Those graphics aren't as bad as some I've seen... how much did you get it for if you don't mind me asking?

yep thats the infamous tld1 protege5. blue chrom headlights and mirrors,dc sport exhaust system(missing the muffler)lowering spring,18 inch bbs wheels,chrome strut tower bar,custom seats by softrim,blue chrome interior accent,custom sound system(missing the head unit and amps)
its also missing the upper and lower grill,needs all the motor mounts and the left fender needs to be replaced. you should see the car in person then you will love the paint job! The bumper will finish by tomorrow and i dont know what to do with the fender? I called tld this morning and im waiting for their price quote??im pretty sure thats outa my budjet. i get a package deal on this car. i paid 22g for p5 and a silver ms3 GT with 12k miles on it. thats a bank repo as well. it has the mz3 bumpers and lights!!!im trying to find used bumpers and fog lights but no luck :( those cost a bout 1500 from the dealer! if anyone interested to buying the car just throw me an offer!

Back