job offer

JONBOY688

:
93 gt turbo
looking for a parts counter guy for donald craig mazda and suzuki. hrs are 8 to 6 m-f and every other sat from 8-4. pay starting at 375 a wk salary with a percent of profit every month. pay is weekly and one bonus check a month. looking for someone with sales back ground, and a lil knowlege of cars. everything is computer based and a real nice working enviroment. feel free to pm with any questions or call 704-660-3008 jon in parts. looking to hire someone very soon. first year u should expect to make high twenty's to low thirtys, or better, the sky is the limit in a growing dealership. thanks jonathan

good working enviroment in a dealership parts dept.? lol. Your telling me the techs don't abuse the parts guys? Thats gotta be the first dealership ever.

lol, the parts guys are the money for u techs, with out us, the techs would have nothing to do without parts. so everyone here gets alone. unless u are talking about the famous line, dang parts dont stk anything, sorry i cant carry every nut and bolt u break!!!!! hahaha

JONBOY688 said:
looking for a parts counter guy for donald craig mazda and suzuki. hrs are 8 to 6 m-f and every other sat from 8-4. pay starting at 375 a wk salary with a percent of profit every month. pay is weekly and one bonus check a month. looking for someone with sales back ground, and a lil knowlege of cars. everything is computer based and a real nice working enviroment. feel free to pm with any questions or call 704-660-3008 jon in parts. looking to hire someone very soon. first year u should expect to make high twenty's to low thirtys, or better, the sky is the limit in a growing dealership. thanks jonathan

im your man, im donny i deliver pizza and im looking for a good job not a pay check, my number is 704 904 2757

Back