Jet coating exhaust manifold

eh slightly theres not really alot of travel it would be more benafical in piping. Maybe they can do the valve cover too, since the car will be outta of ops.

As long as it matches something man. Thats my peev, matching, gotta look clean.

ps RM guys are pricks now i understand why you dont like them...

Don't ceramic coat the valve cover....

the valve cover acts a large heat sink....dispipating (sp) heat. Ceramic coating it, will keep heat inside the engine.

as for spool turbo...not sure how much effect...but by keeping the exhaust temperature higher...it does increase exhaust gas speed.... therefore helping to spool up the turbo....again...not sure how much...but it all adds up.

by keeping the temp higher?

hmm...anyways, i have everything matching in my bay corwin, havent you ever seen pics? ive always had colormatched blue accents and red accents that match the strut bar without overdoing it. now i have polished IC piping, but still its missing some shinyness that was there with the header. the turbo looks kinda "blah". needs a little pep.

post some pics.

that header ill tell you what, made me almost part out the damn car. im done modding the car though... for now, im gonna buy a bike...

old pic:

587024_6.jpg

ill have all kinds of nifty pics when i get my new digicam and i fix my valve cover paint job (i kinda jacked it up with some degreaser this weekend)

nothing but simply green man! hah s*** works better elax for cleaning s*** out! haha post a small enough pic?

hotter air = bigger air = more pressure on the turbine = faster spool-up

ceramic coating tyhe turbo and exhaust mani keeps the air hot cause it doesnt transfer into the mani and the outside air as much... it flows out the exhaust.

Back