Japanese Tail Lights

There was a little hang up on getting the lights ready to ship out today. We will have them out on Monday.

Thanks
Derrick

I'm 99% positive they don't. The euro ones do (albeit just on one side).

Darn, it's not like I needed them anyways, but would be nice to have this feature as I actually drive through fog. They'd serve a real purpose.

So what you want is for your car to look broken as you drive around with one light brighter than the other?

Brilliant..

4.jpg

i have rear fogs on both of my winter cars and there is a switch.. but IMO Brian its no worst then people driving around with HIDS in halogen housings.. both are dumb, except the rear fogs serve a purpose when used properly.

In North America where people are unfamiliar with how the fog light works and what it looks like, it might be confused as a brake light.

If the fog is so bad that this light would prevent an accident, then the driver would have his or her vision so compromised that they should pull over.

The hold up on the lights was the harnesses. We got it all sorted out now and the lights will be going out. Not so good news is our load of UPS and USPS have shipped out today so they are not going out until tomorrow.

-Derrick

I am anxiously awaiting the key development.

Meanwhile, here is a pic of my car without JDM lights.

6894915394_34da43e26b_z.jpg

Last edited:
Back