I've turned over to the darkside...

RobMP5

:
2007 MX-5 Sport
After 3 fantastic years, I finally decided to trade in the P5. It was a very long and tough time at the dealership, but they were bending over backwards to take it off my hands and I caved in.

Here is my new baby...
437030491_d0099a5bc6_o.png

I'm sure I'll still be around on the boards though I was always reading more than posting, but I can't thank everyone here enough for all of the help I got on the P5. That car was very special and it will always have a place in my heart.

sweet mx-5! sad to see the p5 go...but I sat in one of those cars yesterday and I was like, hmmmm...I could definitely drive one of these (2thumbs)

Nice!The MX-5 is a sweet car.I hope Mazda considers a MS version for it.Congrats on the new ride!

Thanks, the P5 always felt like a Miata hatchback anyway with the similar gauges, driving feel and design cues. But if you don't need the space and don't have a family to drive around, there's nothing better out there for the money.

damn, nice switch. But a total 180% switch I think. You know, hatch with cargo space to a spaceless mx-5. :) Looks great though. Wish I could get one as a weekend ride.

Huascar82 said:
damn, nice switch. But a total 180% switch I think. You know, hatch with cargo space to a spaceless mx-5. :) Looks great though. Wish I could get one as a weekend ride.

some of us don't use the utility or rear seats of the P5 at all.. ever. The MX-5 would be peeerfect (drive)

Back