its about time i showed on this site

considering that there are msp owners right here in the "Cobb County" area that have seen my car and said nothing on this site for weeks about it, all they say is "WHOA spotted a "whatever color" Msp at such and such" what about the Lazer blue mica mp3 on barrett pkwy just 2 maybe 3 weeks ago, well since no one said anything about it here it is

Wings west body kit w/extreme fender flares
wings west hood bonnetts
apc clear tail lenses
ground control coil overs w/eibach springs, drop maxed out
act street performance clutch
Team Moon, Yes Team Moon, exhaust by charlie at mazcare, free
Powder coated white, stock, yep stock, 17inch racing heart wheels
nankang ns-1 205/40/r17 tires
aem short ram intake
Custom Body graphics from visualfx in austell
5in aftermarket tach, 2pod pillar gauge mount with oil press/volts
custom "fitted" not ghetto" steering wheel gauge pod mount with air/fuel ratio
odomotor housing/2pillars and steering wheel gpm is painted lazer blue mica
ichibahn shift knob w/yellow leather shift boot
custom trunk "suicide trunk" did it myself/ did not use a kit

there are a couple of other mods but i cant think of them all right this second
and if that is not enough, there will be a hiboost turbo kit on this car within the next couple of months and i will be installing it myself too

Attachments

• webpics0001.jpg
    webpics0001.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 250
  • webpics0002.jpg
    webpics0002.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 247
  • webpics0004.jpg
    webpics0004.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
nice ride. i cant place it, but i've seen that mp3 somewhere?
anyway, welcome!
brian

mmp3lbtasmsp said:
thank you, your ride is pretty sweet too you first saw my car on protegeclub.com, that is where i saw your first too
Me and Tyrant were the one that talked to you nice car... didn't realize your trunk opend like that. every different. anyways welcome to the board

Yeah, it is about time you showed up on the board. =) I think I told ya about the site about a year ago when I talked to you on Windy Hill.

spicymofo said:
Yeah, it is about time you showed up on the board. =) I think I told ya about the site about a year ago when I talked to you on Windy Hill.
Spicymofo do u live by windy hill? i think i've seen u a few times

GRMYSZN said:
I must not drive around enough because I rarely see any Proteges around here.
what protege do you drive, there is a white one running around the austell/atlanta road area and i have seen him a few times once i was in my car when he rolled passed me, by the way i want to tell noclue and spicymofo thanx for replying, by the way spicy, i still see you all the time most of the time im in my "HOWARDS" tow truck, ill catch up to you some time

Great car!!! Do you have any larger pictures I really would like to see your car closer up. Thanks.

NCMP3 said:
Great car!!! Do you have any larger pictures I really would like to see your car closer up. Thanks.[/QUOte
i dont have any close up pics right now, but i do have bigger pics of the same ones if you would like me to email them to you

Wouldn't mind seeing your car in person sometime. I live right near Cumberland Mall.

That car is sick!!!! I would personally have the black or CF tail lights. Great job, awsome looking car!!!

pro5man said:
Wouldn't mind seeing your car in person sometime. I live right near Cumberland Mall.

yea thats cool, i can meet you i live off s.cobb dr, im off on july 13 and im going to the car show on the 18th at cowboys in kennesaw

hey im back

i got away from the site for a while and forgot all my info, so got a new name, just wanted to say, i just installed my jspec intake camshaft and my Sunbelt Power systems adjustable Cam gears, runs great now, insallation was very easy,

mmp3lbtasmsp said:
yea thats cool, i can meet you i live off s.cobb dr, im off on july 13 and im going to the car show on the 18th at cowboys in kennesaw

Hey, aren't you the guy I met at the JP Customs show at Cowboys? I was the one with the silver P5!

yea thats me, my car is in the paint shop right now, got to add more mods if im going to stand a chance at the next show against you, im getting the hood and some other stuff painted so it will look like the world challenge protege race cars from tri point engineering., by the way the next show im going to will be Nopi nationals but you and i are not in the same class so good luck if you go and if you do ill see you there

Back