Is This True?

txmzdspd2gen

:
1997 MAZDASPEED PROTEGE AND 03.5 MAZDASPEED
My friend is looking to get a mazda3 and she went to hiley arlington and the ones in hurst also. The salesman cant give her any rebate cos the salesman said "THIS IS THE HOTTEST SELLING CAR" is this true?....IM planning to go there withher and see if the guy can still tell her that. Im not sure if theres any rebate right now but shes looking to get a sedan and she said it was on the 17k range that she like. She got hooked to mazda from seeing me drive three of them...lol..If you guys know of any good deal around DFW let me know and ill tell her..thanks. Some salesman are SO STUPID..haha HOTTEST SELLING CAR..CRAPPPP!!(fu)

I said it once, and ill say it again..."HILEY SUX BALLZ" i hope they read these forums, cause they truly are a piece of s***.

Last edited:
there might not be any Mazda rebates but there is surely a rebate to play from the dealer itself. Never pay MSRP, that is what the "S" stands for, suggested, not obligatory or MORP (blowup)

Pirana said:
there might not be any Mazda rebates but there is surely a rebate to play from the dealer itself. Never pay MSRP, that is what the "S" stands for, suggested, not obligatory or MORP (blowup)

(rofl) @ MORP, but i agree, I sure as hell didnt pay msrp or invoice on my p5 :)

FREEMAN Mazda!!!! Damn it Ron how many times do I have to tell you stop going to that s*** dealer ship Hilley they will rip you off every time. For sale's and service I'm telling you go to FREEMAN Mazda!!!!

Titanium-99 said:
FREEMAN Mazda!!!! Damn it Ron how many times do I have to tell you stop going to that s*** dealer ship Hilley they will rip you off every time. For sale's and service I'm telling you go to FREEMAN Mazda!!!!

Dude my friend went there not me..lol...when she told me about it i immediately told her to go to either freeman or prestige where i got my speed from. I just cant believe that saleman told her that. If its the hottest selling then why is their parking lot full of the 3s..lol..some people will do anything just to make profit.

the car salesman was an idiot, but...

3's are selling very well (and I'm happy that they are because they are an awesome buy for the $$$). The biggest issue is a 2004 vs. a 2005. Big Mazda is going to throw money at getting the 04's off the lot. The rebate+holdback on 04's is a couple grand easy. Your friend should get an 04 or wait until they are sold because 05's are going to be thousands more until they are.

Back