is corn the 8th world wonder???

mp5jeff

yea that is my question., i never post off topic stuff but this just came up in a work conversation and wanted to see who agrees....basically my question is, how come when you eat corn, no matter how much you chew the **** out of it, it comes out in full pieces when you are done?(ie. poop it out)

I dont know, man. I just s*** some out and I dont even know when I ate any corn. Im freaking out man! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh.....

??peanuts don't re-create themselves when you eat them like corn....if you have peanuts in your poop that doesn't exactly mean you "ate" peanuts...see what i mean?

how does that account for it coming back in full pieces? how does it magically re-create and goes into the same EXACT shape?

That is a simple question. It applies to both peanuts and corn alike.

Our stomaches can not break down cellulose, which is a major part of corn...and peanuts.

I think that when you eat corn, you don't really chew ALL the pieces of corn. So maybe some get digested into your system, and the full pieces come out as whole. Just my theory. I might have to do some research on this and get back to you all.

hahaha, but i can't guarantee it will be on the surface of the poo, and i sure as hell don't wanna break my poo apart to look for it. I'll leave this question in the open. I don't need to know that bad.

The outer skin of a corn kernel is mostly cellulose, so the 'whole kernels' you are seeing are actually just the skins.

Soooo.... anyone wanna talk about queefs, bogger consistancy, how many sheets you use to wipe your butt, if your girlfriend has seen you on the throne, .... I have to warn you however, I am not a leading authority on the subject. But I'll do my best to at least keep up. lol

QUEEFS!!! HAHAHAHA.

Not really gross, but in class....i have class back to back starting at 8, and finishing at 2, so i have no time to eat. By the last class, my stomach starts making noises, and people think i'm farting. That sucks, it's the stomach man. My chances of picking up girls in that class are pretty much shot now.

Ooh, can anyone make fart music with their hands? I can, good party-pleaser.

We should just change this thread, and make it.....Gross Body Humor. or something like that.

Back